STERILIZATION & HYGIENE
Dentistry is touted to be the most contagious profession when it comes to lethal diseases and microbes. In an effort to ensure your utmost care and safety we make no compromises in our sterilization & hygiene standards.
- YOUR SAFETY IS OUT TOP PRIORITY! CLASS B AUTOCLAVE
- GLASS BEAD STERILZER
- WATER DISTILLER
- DIGITAL ULTRASONIC CLEANER
- European technology Gold standard in sterilization equipment
- Cleans under complete vacuum.
- Delivers a powerful kill rate for the hardest of bacteria.
- A glass bead sterilizer is a machine used for sterilizing the working end of endodontic (root canal) files and reamers which are used in root canal treatments and also the working end of all the burs used to drill.
- Quick, easy, clean, alternative to conventional methods of sterilization
- Ensure total sterilization by destruction of all micro-organisms in seconds.
- A very high quality water distiller allows us to take control of our own supply of distilled water
- Ensured patient safety and protect our expensive dental equipment.
- Distilled water is an important key in preventing bacteria and bio film build up in our water lines so we can provide a safe water supply for our patients.
- A digital ultrasonic cleaner is a cleaning device that uses high frequency sound waves along with water or a cleaning solvent to clean delicate or intricate items such as lenses, dental and surgical instruments, and electronic equipment.
- This process takes approximately 3-6minutes.
- It ensures complete safety of all our patients as it provides complete sterilization.
- A high quality digital x-ray machine which is highly convenient to use.
- The best feature is the portability of this unit.
- It is compact and can be carried from one cabin to the other to take dental x-rays.
- It is very patient friendly as it literally looks like a camera used to take pictures of your teeth!
- This X-ray machine installed in our main cabin at Smile Essentials provides high quality results for accurate and safe diagnoses.
- KODAK DC X-ray unit features a very high frequency generator
- High quality images Minimal radiation dose to the patients as well as our staff.
- The safety of our patients and our staff our key priority
Rvg Kodak 5100
- The Kodak RVG 5100 digital radiography system lets us capture and analyze high quality dental radiographs quickly and easily at Smile Essentials.
- 14 lp/mm true image resolution, the RVG 5100 system delivers high quality radiographs.
- It gives us the high definition we need to make confident diagnoses quickly
- Our radiographs are displayed in less than 2 seconds, minimizing the waiting time.
- With its crystal clear images and contoured shape, the intraoral camera is the perfect diagnosis partner for early clinical detection and patient education
- Its ergonomic design, ideal size and light weight makes it a comfortable fit for both clinician and patient,
- It’s easily portable between operatories
- It allows us to document and show outer areas of the teeth and gums-including lesions, cracks, and calculus buildup to our patients on a computer screen
- It is very useful in educating our patients about their dental health.
- In today’s environment of patient’s high expectations and increased litigation, especially with regard to cosmetic dentistry, good record-keeping is essential
- Clinical photography is a very important tool in general practice in documenting treatment, especially in aesthetic and cosmetic cases..
- Smile Essentials gives high importance to record keeping and patient education.
IMPLANT SYSTEMS AND EQUIPMENT
Smile Essentials is fully equipped to carry out implant therapy ranging from a single tooth to a full mouth.German, American, Korean are a variety of implant systems to choose from meeting global standards
- At Smile Essentials we use a high end cordless light curing unit to cure composite materials for fillings.
- Increases patient comfort by rapidly curing composites so that the patient is not forced to sit in discomfort while the material sets.
- Since the mouth usually needs to be held open wide and may be dry for the procedure, patients usually want the procedure to end as quickly as possible so that they can close their mouths and re-moisturize the dried oral membranes.
- Using this curing light gets patients in and out of the chair quickly so that the experience of irritation and pain is limited.